On 16th March 2017 the victims of German Genocide, Ovaherero and Nama of Namibia, alongside their Legal Counsel Kenneth Mccallion, appeared for a pre-trial conference before Judge Swain in an open court in Manhattan New York, United States of America. However, Germany did not show up for the court hearing. Judge Swain ordered that a second complaint be issued against Germany in terms of the Hague Convention, giving Germany until 21st July 2017 for the next pre-trial conference.
- Hamburg streets to be renamed in honor of genocide victims
- Letter to Dr. Carsten Brosda, Senator of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
- Address by Senator Dr Carsten Brosda Senate Reception for the Herero- and Nama Delegation of the Second Transnational Herero and Nama Congress, 06.04.2018,
- “There is no foreign independent or impartial forum” in which to file case (except US District Court)
- Joint Resolution of the October 14/15th Transnational Conference Prussian Colonial Heritage Sacred Objects and Human Remains in Berlin Museums