On 16th March 2017 the victims of German Genocide, Ovaherero and Nama of Namibia, alongside their Legal Counsel Kenneth Mccallion, appeared for a pre-trial conference before Judge Swain in an open court in Manhattan New York, United States of America. However, Germany did not show up for the court hearing. Judge Swain ordered that a second complaint be issued against Germany in terms of the Hague Convention, giving Germany until 21st July 2017 for the next pre-trial conference.
- Joint Resolution of the October 14/15th Transnational Conference Prussian Colonial Heritage Sacred Objects and Human Remains in Berlin Museums
- Reclaiming the Remains: ONGI Working to Repatriate 11 Namibian Remains
- Omuara Aletta Nguvauva Travels to NYC Seeking Restorative Justice
- Genocide Activist calls for Inclusive and Transparent Talks
- People of African Descent & Germany