According to a press release by the human rights advocacy group, Berlin Postkolonial, the state-funded Foundation of Prussian Cultural Heritage (SPK) has agreed to start provenance research and preparation to repatriate more than 1,000 human remains stolen from Tanzania, Ruanda and Burundi, 1885-1918. Thousands of human remains plundered from former German colonies remain captive in archives and personal collections in Germany.
- Joint Resolution of the October 14/15th Transnational Conference Prussian Colonial Heritage Sacred Objects and Human Remains in Berlin Museums
- Reclaiming the Remains: ONGI Working to Repatriate 11 Namibian Remains
- Omuara Aletta Nguvauva Travels to NYC Seeking Restorative Justice
- Genocide Activist calls for Inclusive and Transparent Talks
- People of African Descent & Germany