According to a press release by the human rights advocacy group, Berlin Postkolonial, the state-funded Foundation of Prussian Cultural Heritage (SPK) has agreed to start provenance research and preparation to repatriate more than 1,000 human remains stolen from Tanzania, Ruanda and Burundi, 1885-1918. Thousands of human remains plundered from former German colonies remain captive in archives and personal collections in Germany.
- Address by Senator Dr Carsten Brosda Senate Reception for the Herero- and Nama Delegation of the Second Transnational Herero and Nama Congress, 06.04.2018,
- “There is no foreign independent or impartial forum” in which to file case (except US District Court)
- Joint Resolution of the October 14/15th Transnational Conference Prussian Colonial Heritage Sacred Objects and Human Remains in Berlin Museums
- Reclaiming the Remains: ONGI Working to Repatriate 11 Namibian Remains
- Omuara Aletta Nguvauva Travels to NYC Seeking Restorative Justice