Speaking with One Africa Television, Jephta Nguherimo of the US based OvaHerero/Mbanderu and Nama Genocides Institute (ONGI), calls the Namibian government approach to the genocide disappointing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- “There is no foreign independent or impartial forum” in which to file case (except US District Court)
- Joint Resolution of the October 14/15th Transnational Conference Prussian Colonial Heritage Sacred Objects and Human Remains in Berlin Museums
- Reclaiming the Remains: ONGI Working to Repatriate 11 Namibian Remains
- Omuara Aletta Nguvauva Travels to NYC Seeking Restorative Justice
- Genocide Activist calls for Inclusive and Transparent Talks