Speaking with One Africa Television, Jephta Nguherimo of the US based OvaHerero/Mbanderu and Nama Genocides Institute (ONGI), calls the Namibian government approach to the genocide disappointing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Address by Senator Dr Carsten Brosda Senate Reception for the Herero- and Nama Delegation of the Second Transnational Herero and Nama Congress, 06.04.2018,
- “There is no foreign independent or impartial forum” in which to file case (except US District Court)
- Joint Resolution of the October 14/15th Transnational Conference Prussian Colonial Heritage Sacred Objects and Human Remains in Berlin Museums
- Reclaiming the Remains: ONGI Working to Repatriate 11 Namibian Remains
- Omuara Aletta Nguvauva Travels to NYC Seeking Restorative Justice