A German-Namibian Colonial History – The Belt of Kahimemua Nguvauva – by Christiane Habermalz. The following is an un-official Google Translation (English) of “Der Gürtel des Kahimemua Nguvauva” which was written in German. The original article in German is available at https://www.deutschlandfunkkultur.de/eine-deutsch-namibische-kolonialgeschichte-der-guertel-des.976.de.html?dram:article_id=469578
- Genocide Survivors Project
- Ekuamo ra Kahimemua indi?
- Hamburg streets to be renamed in honor of genocide victims
- Letter to Dr. Carsten Brosda, Senator of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
- Address by Senator Dr Carsten Brosda Senate Reception for the Herero- and Nama Delegation of the Second Transnational Herero and Nama Congress, 06.04.2018,