According to a press release by the human rights advocacy group, Berlin Postkolonial, the state-funded Foundation of Prussian Cultural Heritage (SPK) has agreed to start provenance research and preparation to repatriate more than 1,000 human remains stolen from Tanzania, Ruanda and Burundi, 1885-1918. Thousands of human remains plundered from former German colonies remain captive in archives and personal collections in Germany.
- Genocide Survivors Project
- Ekuamo ra Kahimemua indi?
- Hamburg streets to be renamed in honor of genocide victims
- Letter to Dr. Carsten Brosda, Senator of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
- Address by Senator Dr Carsten Brosda Senate Reception for the Herero- and Nama Delegation of the Second Transnational Herero and Nama Congress, 06.04.2018,